Wednesday 17 January 2018

A New Beginning !!!

B.A (hons) in Economics, M.B.A by profession, I have always found peace in colors. Corporate job was never my cup of tea. It's in my paintings and creativity  where I find my solace !!
The ambitions inside me were always looking for a window, and my creativity got me here.
Learning, exploring colors has been an amazing journey:)

Today running my own art studio, I am enjoying my journey as an artist, as an art facilitator for my art community. 
Connecting people to their creative imaginations, is deeply gratifying.
This journey of mine from being a Mother to finding a niche for me, to create a world of my own is self-rewarding.

Like they say "I am ME that is my power."

Setting up my foot in this world of blogging is going to be transforming for me. Starting up  my own blog to share my understanding and experiences of colors, mediums, painting styles and techniques, and different arts and crafts
🎨🎨😊😊

Stay tuned to be a part of this artistic journey.....

"Your Limitation- It's Only Your Imagination." I firmly believe in this....



2 comments:

Tips for drawing

Hi there, As in my previous lesson I have mentioned about the materials needed for sketching/drawing, now before we get to drawing / sketch...